Welcome To Jackson Speedway
Kids Racing School Classes Start Soon! Call Steve at 517-812-0054 for more information!
Cary's Finish Line Photo's
Jackson Speedway Concessions
2013 DIRT TRACK RULES
The driver is responsible for ALL of his/her crew, family or friends that come into the pits. If any of these rules are broken by any of these people the driver may be penalized. Penalties include but are not limited to, loss of points, payouts or suspension
1. Drivers must register before 5:15pm race day or will start the heat from the tail.
2. Drivers must attend driverís meeting or will start the heat from the tail.
3. No bumping or rough driving will be tolerated.
4. If you are not ready or your car will not operate properly before the race, you will get up to 3 caution laps to fix it once the field is inline on the track.
5. If you switch cars after qualifying or the heat race you will start on the tail.
6. If a race cannot be started properly after two tries, it will be started single file. If one person is the problem they will also be sent to the tail or back a position.
7. In case of a yellow flag, maintain your position until crossing the start /finish line. If you are the cause of the caution or stop momentum as a result of the caution you will line up on the tail. Once under caution if your car stalls you will get your position back.
8. After lap 1 if you cause two yellow flags unassisted during a race (solo spin, hit the tires or mechanical), you will be black-flagged. (6 or more cars on the track)
9. Red flag rule: No Crews on the Track during a Red Flag unless announced by officials and they tell crewmembers they can enter the track, changes can not be made to cars (air, tires, fuel, parts etc.). Once the track is clear you will get up to 120 seconds to make race from the time the field is moving or you will be pushed off the track. Race officials can work on any or all cars for safety related items.
10. Under a caution crews are not allowed on the track.
11. Under a caution if your car was involved in an accident or will not operate properly and enters the pit box the race will not be held for you (NO WAIT TIME). If you can fix the problem before the one to go signal you can return to the tail of the field. Once a green flag lap has been completed you cannot return to that race.
Any time after the FIRST green flag, if you enter the pit box you must start at the tail of the field.
* We will not throw a caution if your car is moving slowly on the cement track trying to exit off the track or you drive off and stop in a safe area. We will assume that your car is broke for good and you donít want to interfere with the race. (Therefore, if you pull straight off into the pit box donít expect a caution.)